- Flash flooding in Charlotte after storms roll through Friday
- State to host community disaster information sessions in hurricane-impacted counties
- LIVE: Severe weather in Charlotte
- With help from Habitat for Humanity, New Bern making strides on long road back from Hurricane Florence
- Houston Forecast: Heavy rain and flooding possible this weekend
View The Original Article Here
A meeting between local and federal emergency management agencies on Wednesday will make sure response and rescue teams are ready for hurricane season.