- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
From the storm surge to the “bunch of jerks” to ending a decade-long playoff drought, Justin Williams said it’s been a family affair.
It wasn’t enough to win the Stanley Cup but what the Canes did this season was enough to knock off the defending Cup champion Washington Capitals, sweep the New York Islanders in the second round and make it to the Eastern Conference Final.
Most importantly though, the Hurricanes became relevant once again.
The future is bright for this young, talented team and hopefully, this summer will be dedicated to figuring out the power play.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.