- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
From the storm surge to the “bunch of jerks” to ending a decade-long playoff drought, Justin Williams said it’s been a family affair.
It wasn’t enough to win the Stanley Cup but what the Canes did this season was enough to knock off the defending Cup champion Washington Capitals, sweep the New York Islanders in the second round and make it to the Eastern Conference Final.
Most importantly though, the Hurricanes became relevant once again.
The future is bright for this young, talented team and hopefully, this summer will be dedicated to figuring out the power play.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.