- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
A tornado touched down in Mangum, Oklahoma, on May 20, the National Weather Service (NWS) said. Severe damage was reported to homes and structures around Mangum. Meteorologists described the tornado as “large” and “violent.”