- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
Subtropical storm Andrea has formed in the Atlantic between Bermuda and the Bahamas.
The storm is moving north at 6 mph with sustained winds of 40 mph.
It is expected to stay out to sea and weaken over the next 36 hours, bringing only rain to Bermuda.
Experts do not expect the storm to threaten the lives of any humans.
Early season tropical storms aren’t rare. At least one named storm has formed before hurricane season for the past four years.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.