- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Photo: JERRY LARA / San Antonio Express-News
Image 1 54
Clear skies are over San Antonio today, but May has a history of torrential — and fatal —flooding in the area.
This Memorial Day marks four years since Central Texas was pummeled by rain, that lead to flooding that claimed the lives of 17 people across the state and Oklahoma.
While San Antonio was mostly spared from the brunt of that year’s storm, the city has its own somber weather history of floods that tore through town.
See some of the most catastrophic storms to hit San Antonio in the gallery above.