- Tropical Storm Ivo to batter western Mexico with flooding downpours, mudslides and rough surf
- Severe weather causes school delays
- Heavy rain, damaging winds expected in Triangle
- Tropical Wave in the Gulf as Hurricane Season Nears Peak
- After Harvey surprised thousands with unexpected flooding, new law aims to better inform homebuyers
EL RENO, Okla. – Not many people had seen how damaging an EF3 tornado can be until a town in Oklahoma was struck Saturday night.
The tornado struck around 10 p.m., leaving several people dead and several injured. The storm destroyed buildings and vehicles, leaving a devastating trail of destruction.
Here are five videos and three photos of the storm’s damage:
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.