- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
LELAND, NC (WWAY) — The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is going to reimburse Leland for debris removal following Hurricane Florence.
Days after the hurricane hit, the town hired contractors to remove what Florence left behind.
According to a news release, the cost of clean-up will be paid back.
The town has approved to receive more than $1.6 million from FEMA and the state.