- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
HOUSTON – Hurricane season begins Saturday and ends Nov. 30.
Meteorologists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration forecast a near-normal season with between nine and 15 named storms.
Subtropical Storm Andrea was the first named storm of the season. It formed in the Bermuda Triangle on May 20 and fell apart a day later.
Here are the 21 names that are being used for tropical storms and hurricanes that develop in the Atlantic Ocean this year.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.