- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Harris County officials are expected to address the heavy rain that is forecast for the area.
A flash flood watch is in effect for all of Southeast Texas from 1 a.m. Wednesday to 7 a.m. Thursday.
The news conference is scheduled to begin at 2:15 p.m.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.