- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
AUSTIN, Texas — Weather Outlook
An Enhanced Risk for severe weather exists for Thursday with main threats being gusty winds upwards of 60 mph, large hail, and isolated tornadoes. Partly sunny skies will adorn the day with temperatures reaching into the mid to low 90s with uncomfortable humidity. Dangerous heat exists this weekend with surface temperatures in the upper 90s and heat index values at or above 105 degrees.
A 60% chance of showers and strong to severe thunderstorms in the afternoon. North-northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies becoming partly cloudy overnight. South wind at 5 mph.
Partly sunny skies under hot and humid conditions. Heat index values will near 100°. West-northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
RELATED: Allergy Report