- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
TIERRA GRANDE, Texas – Heavy rains brought flooding to parts of the Tierra Grande area in Fort Bend County, the sheriff’s office there said.
In a tweet, the sheriff’s office said a helicopter ride gave investigators a better look at the rising waters near Tierra Grande.
The storms produced hail and strong winds in some areas, such as Orchard, causing debris to fly through the air, according to the sheriff’s office.
A severe thunderstorm warning was issued for not only Fort Bend County, but also Brazoria County on Thursday evening.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.