- Thunderstorms capable of producing large hail, tornadoes to hit San Antonio Sunday night
- City of Austin taking steps to protect water..
- Exec order keeps Texas State Board of Plumbing
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner gives tips on how to prep for hurricanes
- Meet 2019's 40 Under 40: Lake Houston Area Chamber CEO rallies in wake of Hurricane Harvey
Torrential rainfall has caused flooding to occur in many of our Foothill neighborhoods.
The Catawba County Board of Commissioners has declared a state of emergency on Sunday as excessive rainfall has continued for more than 24 hours and is expected to continue through Monday. Numerous rescues and severe flooding have caused road closures and hazardous travel conditions.
Widespread power outages are also a concern.