- Thunderstorms capable of producing large hail, tornadoes to hit San Antonio Sunday night
- City of Austin taking steps to protect water..
- Exec order keeps Texas State Board of Plumbing
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner gives tips on how to prep for hurricanes
- Meet 2019's 40 Under 40: Lake Houston Area Chamber CEO rallies in wake of Hurricane Harvey
Relentless rain over the weekend washed out and closed roads across the Triangle, especially in Wake Forest, Rolesville and Durham.
According to ABC11 meteorologist Brittany Bell, the rain is not yet finished. For Monday, showers are most likely to happen in the afternoon and evening.
Localized flooding remains a possibility, due to the chance for heavy rains on top of already wet ground
Monday will also be warm and humid with temperatures in the mid to upper 80s.
Rain could remain in the area through Tuesday morning. Drier air is expected to move into the area Tuesday afternoon, but wet weather quickly returns Wednesday.
The good news for families with Father’s Day plans: the weekend outlook is looking sunny and dry.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.