- Thunderstorms capable of producing large hail, tornadoes to hit San Antonio Sunday night
- City of Austin taking steps to protect water..
- Exec order keeps Texas State Board of Plumbing
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner gives tips on how to prep for hurricanes
- Meet 2019's 40 Under 40: Lake Houston Area Chamber CEO rallies in wake of Hurricane Harvey
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Part of the area are still dealing with flooding from the heavy rain of the last few days.
The Mountains and Foothills have picked up anywhere from 5 to 8 inches of rain since last Thursday.
Flood Warnings and a Flash Flood Watch remains in affect for many of our counties, make sure to stay weather aware. More showers and thunderstorms will be possible into the start of the week with the potential for some heavy rain at times.
Flooding will continue to be a concern over the next couple of days. Rain chances will be on and off throughout the upcoming week, so stay tuned to your Neighborhood Storm Watch team for the latest.