- Tropical Storm Edouard moves away from the US, while low pressure system likely to usher in rainy week
- Tropical Storm Edouard forms over the Atlantic
- Hail, flash floods accompany isolated severe thunderstorms on Sunday afternoon
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued for Wake County, flood warning for Durham County
- Watchdog says govt blocking report on Trump-hurricane flap
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Part of the area are still dealing with flooding from the heavy rain of the last few days.
The Mountains and Foothills have picked up anywhere from 5 to 8 inches of rain since last Thursday.
Flood Warnings and a Flash Flood Watch remains in affect for many of our counties, make sure to stay weather aware. More showers and thunderstorms will be possible into the start of the week with the potential for some heavy rain at times.
Flooding will continue to be a concern over the next couple of days. Rain chances will be on and off throughout the upcoming week, so stay tuned to your Neighborhood Storm Watch team for the latest.