- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
BURNET, Texas — A tour boat with about 80 people on board beached on an island after flooding in Central Texas Sunday evening.
According to the Texas Game Warden, the boat took on “water on Lake Buchanan” before it beached on the island sometime after 5 p.m.
The engine of the boat flooded and the boat was disabled, the game warden said. The Texas Game Warden later said that they, along with other first responders, will begin shuttling the passengers to land.
After the severe weather passes, the passengers will then be taken to the Burnet County side of Lake Buchanan, the Texas Game Warden said.
Check back on this story for updates.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: