- Tropical Storm Fay? System could form off North Carolina coast
- New 2020 hurricane prediction warns of more named storms
- Tropical storm likely to form near NC coast, bringing heavy rain
- Hurricanes winger Justin Williams concerned how viral outbreak would affect team
- Cristina poised to become first hurricane of 2020
BURNET, Texas — A tour boat with about 80 people on board beached on an island after flooding in Central Texas Sunday evening.
According to the Texas Game Warden, the boat took on “water on Lake Buchanan” before it beached on the island sometime after 5 p.m.
The engine of the boat flooded and the boat was disabled, the game warden said. The Texas Game Warden later said that they, along with other first responders, will begin shuttling the passengers to land.
After the severe weather passes, the passengers will then be taken to the Burnet County side of Lake Buchanan, the Texas Game Warden said.
Check back on this story for updates.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: