- Thunderstorms capable of producing large hail, tornadoes to hit San Antonio Sunday night
- City of Austin taking steps to protect water..
- Exec order keeps Texas State Board of Plumbing
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner gives tips on how to prep for hurricanes
- Meet 2019's 40 Under 40: Lake Houston Area Chamber CEO rallies in wake of Hurricane Harvey
BURNET, Texas — A tour boat with about 80 people on board beached on an island after flooding in Central Texas Sunday evening.
According to the Texas Game Warden, the boat took on “water on Lake Buchanan” before it beached on the island sometime after 5 p.m.
The engine of the boat flooded and the boat was disabled, the game warden said. The Texas Game Warden later said that they, along with other first responders, will begin shuttling the passengers to land.
After the severe weather passes, the passengers will then be taken to the Burnet County side of Lake Buchanan, the Texas Game Warden said.
Check back on this story for updates.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: