- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
There is a marginal risk for severe weather in the afternoon and evening.
Areas include Wake County and areas north, like Roxboro.
— Don Schwenneker (@BigweatherABC11) July 11, 2019
Showers and thunderstorms are expected to push in during the late afternoon.
The biggest threat from the storm is damaging wind.
Rain chances will continue throughout the week but will pass on Saturday.
As Sunday arrives, the region will dry out, leaving a few dry days to start out the week.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.