- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
Keith Anton Johnson was arrested after he was accused of stealing more than $300,000 from unsuspecting victims who hired him as contractor, Precinct 1 has confirmed.
Harris County Precinct 1 Constable Alan Rosen says the 43-year-old Johnson has been charged with theft and that two of the victims were beginning their recovery from Hurricane Harvey at the time they were targeted.
Precinct 1 deputy constables are holding a press conference at 4 p.m. to release more details on their investigation into Johnson.
Several of the contractor’s victims will be there to make statements.
ALSO POPULAR ON KHOU.COM