- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
As of 3:15 p.m., the strongest storms were north and east of Raleigh, and the severe threat for the Triangle had diminished. There still could be a storm through the evening especially south and east of RDU, Chief Meteorologist Chris Hohmann said.
It will be dry and a little less humid Thursday, with highs from 88-92.
There could be an isolated shower or storm Friday late or evening, with most spots dry and highs in the low 90s.
We should have a dry and warm weekend with highs near 90 and humidity fairly low, especially Saturday, Hohmann said.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.