- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
As of 3:15 p.m., the strongest storms were north and east of Raleigh, and the severe threat for the Triangle had diminished. There still could be a storm through the evening especially south and east of RDU, Chief Meteorologist Chris Hohmann said.
It will be dry and a little less humid Thursday, with highs from 88-92.
There could be an isolated shower or storm Friday late or evening, with most spots dry and highs in the low 90s.
We should have a dry and warm weekend with highs near 90 and humidity fairly low, especially Saturday, Hohmann said.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.