- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
The National Hurricane Center’s 5 p.m. Saturday forecast still showed much of North Carolina in the potential path of Dorian, which is strengthening but has slowed down just a bit in the Atlantic Ocean.