- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association committee makes no rate-hike recommendation
- 30 named storms: Record hurricane season comes to a close
- Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season finally ends
- Hurricane season ending, but a late-season storm still possible
- Hurricane season ends today, but a late-season storm still possible
Dorian, still a life-threatening Category 5 hurricane, is expected to stay in the Bahamas on Monday before making its way closer to the United States. Dorian is already creating strong rip currents off North Carolina’s coast, but it shouldn’t bring heavy rain and winds to our state until Wednesday night or Thursday.