- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
From Florida up to the North Carolina coast, mandatory evacuations are in place as officials warn everyone to take Hurricane Dorian seriously. As people along the coast prepare, here are some ways you can get ready for the storm, too.