- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
Here’s a list of hotels in Moore County that will allow guests to bring their pets in the coming days during the emergency situation:
- Holiday Inn Express – 155 Partner Circle, Southern Pines, NC Pet Friendly / No Fees / No Restrictions – (910) 693-2280
- Spring Hill Suites by Marriott – 10024 U.S. 15-501 Highway, Pinehurst, NC Pet-Friendly / No Fees / No Restrictions – (910) 695-0234
- Best Western – 1675 U.S. 1 Highway South, Southern Pines, NC Pet-Friendly/$20 per night / Maximum of five nights – (910) 692-0640
- Residence Inn by Marriott – 105 Brucewood Road, Southern Pines, NC Pet-Friendly/ $25 per night / Maximum of six nights – (910) 693-3400
- Days Inn – 805 South West Service Road, Southern Pines, NC Pet-Friendly / $25 per pet, per night / Maximum of two pets / Limited rooms – (910) 585-6497
- Microtel Inn – 205 Windstar Place, Southern Pines, NC Pet-Friendly / $20 per night / Limited rooms – (910) 684-4207
- Econo Lodge – 408 West Morganton Road, Southern Pines, NC Pet-Friendly / $20 per pet, per night / Pets under 50lbs / Limited rooms – (910) 692-2063
Southern Pines police say the hotels are offering the specials to help travelers from other states that have been displaced.
As of Tuesday, Dorian has weakened to a strong Category 2 storm, but it has grown in size, therefore making its storm surge and flooding hazard potentially worse.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.