- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
- VA gives timeline for Raleigh National Cemetery flooding repairs after dozens of veteran graves left underwater
- Did The Winter Storm Damage Your Home Or Business? Here Are Some Ways To Get Help.
- Texas plants released nearly as much pollution during winter storm as during Hurricane Laura
Oriental, N.C. — NBC affiliate WITN is reporting a second death in North Carolina due to Hurricane Dorian.
Pamlico County Sheriff Chris Davis said a man died of a heart attack Thursday in Oriental. Davis said the man was trying to get his boat out of the water when he had the heart attack and died.
The man’s name was not being released at this time.
On Wednesday, Gov. Roy Cooper reported an 85-year-old man in Columbus County fell off a ladder and died while trying to prepare his home for the storm.