- Hurricanes complete the two game sweep of the Florida Panthers
- First Alert to Severe Weather: Thunderstorms
- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Hurricane Dorian has claimed at least one business in Wilmington.
In a Facebook post, Marsello’s announced it is closing because of damage from the storm.
Owners say it was a difficult decision, but didn’t elaborate on the damage that led to the closing.
On the restaurant’s website, they started renovations back in 2018 but damage from Hurricane Florence pushed their opening date back months. The downtown Wilmington restaurant eventually opened in May.