- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather Preparedness townhall
CONROE, Texas (FOX 26) – A flash flood emergency has been reported for several greater Houston area counties Thursday morning.
The National Weather Service issued the emergency warning for southwestern San Jacinto, east central Montgomery, Chambers, and Liberty Counties.
Officials are reporting numerous water rescues throughout southeastern Texas.
There is also structural flooding in portions of Liberty and Chambers Counties, and numerous road closures.
Turn Around, Don’t Drown! List of high-water locations to avoid
Around 10 to 20 inches of rainfall has fallen so far with locally higher amounts in Liberty and Chambers
Additional heavy rainfall is expected.