- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
A flash flood warning for Harris County has been extended to 1:30 p.m.
HIGH WATER LIST: High water locations on major roads in the Houston area
As of 10:30 a.m. Thursday the slow moving rain band associated with Tropical Depression Imelda is now pushing south into the Houston area. This band has brought training heavy rain and storms with life threatening flooding across Beaumont, Chambers County and Liberty County.Northeast Harris County is now in the main flash flooding threat.
Houston has an 80 percent rain chance Thursday, mostly earlier in the day. Rain chances start to diminish later in the evening and overnight in Friday.
7-day for Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019
Friday there’s still a 40 percent rain chance.
This weekend temps in the 90s return with some sunshine and a 20 percent rain chance.
WEATHER RADAR: Track rain & storms across Texas
Visit our KHOU Weather page.