- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather Preparedness townhall
Governor Greg Abbott declared a state of disaster in several counties, including Brazoria, Chambers, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Newton, Orange and San Jacinto after the remnants of Tropical Depression Imelda unleashed torrential rain Thursday in parts of Southeast Texas. The floods prompted hundreds of water rescues and road closures as the powerful storm system drew comparisons to Hurricane Harvey two years ago.
Below are some of the images and videos those in the devastated area are posting on social media.
Bizarre video shows how I-10, deep in water, looks more like the Gulf! Stay home if you can, don’t risk driving in this weather! https://abc13.com/5552127/
Posted by ABC13 Houston on Thursday, September 19, 2019