- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather Preparedness townhall
SAN ANTONIO — As downpours continue to batter southeast Texas and resources are used up, one San Antonio group is seeking donations of an item not many people may prioritize, but which are important nonetheless.
The Texas Diaper Bank is asking for donations of diapers “for babies, children with disabilities and seniors in flooded areas,” according to a press release. There’s multiple ways those interested in helping out can do so; you can either make monetary donations or peruse the organization’s Amazon Wish List, both on the organization’s website.