- Severe Weather Preparedness Week: Flooding facts and safety
- First Alert to Severe Weather: Watches vs Warnings
- Why your family should have an out-of-state 'check-in' contact | Severe Weather Awareness Week
- Winter storm damage at SA schools tops $1.5 million, possibly more
- Severe Weather Preparedness Week for the Carolinas starts now!
ALERTS: View all current weather alerts
Big changes for the weekend.
On Saturday into early next week, the temps will increase back into the low-90s, and the rain chance drops to 20 percent as we finally start to dry out.
Monday is the ‘Autumnal’ Equinox. It’s the official start to Fall. Problem is, it won’t feel like Fall at all here in Houston.
Long range computer models suggest that our first taste of Fall-like weather may not come until the first week of October. Until then, we sweat!
There are several spots we’re watching out in the Atlantic. But at this time, none of them are forecast to threaten the United States.
WEATHER RADAR: Track rain & storms across Texas