- Winter storm damage at SA schools tops $1.5 million, possibly more
- Severe Weather Preparedness Week for the Carolinas starts now!
- Q&A with Marya Crigler, chief appraiser, on property tax relief for storm damage
- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
MONTGOMERY CO., Texas – Tropical Storm Imelda’s path left parts of Montgomery County with devastating floodwaters and damage Thursday.
The area received more than 12 inches of rainfall from Imelda, which left many vehicles stranded and homes flooded.
The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management will speak about the current state of the county and its rebuilding process at 3 p.m.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.