- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
- VA gives timeline for Raleigh National Cemetery flooding repairs after dozens of veteran graves left underwater
- Did The Winter Storm Damage Your Home Or Business? Here Are Some Ways To Get Help.
- Texas plants released nearly as much pollution during winter storm as during Hurricane Laura
The tropics are very active — we are tracking Humberto, Imelda, Jerry and two other tropical waves.
Humberto is now a post-tropical storm in the North Atlantic and will die a slow death over the colder waters.
Bands of heavy rain have tapered off over southeastern Texas and western Louisiana. Some areas southwest of Beaumont have had over 40 inches of rain this week.
ELATED: Weather Forecast for DC metro area
Jerry is a tropical storm having weakened some. Here is the track from the National Hurricane Center, showing that Jerry could threaten Bermuda next Tuesday, the 24th.
Here are the spaghetti models on Jerry’s path forward.
Atlantic Hurricane Names 2019