- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
President Trump rallied his supporters in Dallas this week and took a swipe at Texans in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, joking about leaders in this state still calling him for money two years later.
Meantime, the Texas House Republicans rebuffed the GOP Speaker of the House for his behavior in a secretly taped meeting in his office. They’re leaving open the possibility of supporting someone other than Speaker Dennis Bonnen going forward.
All that and more as we go behind the headlines for a look at what’s really going on at the Texas Capitol and in Washington with the state’s #1 political podcast: The Texas Take. Join the conversation featuring Scott Braddock, editor of The Quorum Report, Texas Public Radio Capitol reporter Ryan Poppe, and Chronicle political writer Jeremy Wallace.
Photo: Dylan Hollingsworth / Bloomberg
Image 1 1