- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) — After nine tornadoes swept through North Texas — devastating residents with mass levels of destruction — local businesses are lending a helping hand to those affected.
Twenty-seven Planet Fitness locations are opening up their doors to anyone needing something as simple as a shower.
People will also be able to salvage any belongings by storing them at U-Haul for 30 days — free of charge.
And for those who worked from home, both WorkSuites and WeWork are offering free office space.