- Hurricanes complete the two game sweep of the Florida Panthers
- First Alert to Severe Weather: Thunderstorms
- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Multiple crews are on the scene of a large fire that damaged multiple buildings in Mooresville overnight.
According to firefighters at the scene, first responders were called to a reported fire in the Ashlyn Creek subdivision on Samara Lane, which is off Kistler Farm Road, around midnight Tuesday night. When firefighters arrived, they found multiple buildings on fire. Mooresville Fire Department said some of the homes are expected to be total losses due to the damage.
The fire broke out in a housing development that’s still under construction. Firefighters said no one was injured and several houses were damaged in the fire.
Investigators have not determined the cause of the fire at this time.
This is a developing story. For the latest breaking news and weather alerts, download the new WCNC mobile app.