- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The Battleship North Carolina will be closed Tuesday afternoon due to tidal flooding.
The Battleship says the last ticket was sold at noon, according to a news release.
Rising waters are expected to affect access to the Battleship starting around 1 p.m.
The release states high tidal flooding is expected to continue over the next week and may result in further limited hours.