- How One Gulf Coast City Is Planning For Its Cut Of $4 Billion In Harvey Relief
- Hurricanes take 6-2 win over Wild
- Teravainen sets it up, Aho knocks it down for Hurricanes in 6-2 win over Wild
- Families who are hurricane victims get new homes in time for the holidays
- WATCH: Hurricane Harvey Fuels This Artist’s Imaginative Sculptures
The next cold front is forecast to move through the Houston area Saturday afternoon into Saturday evening. Yes, most of us get excited for the cooler temperatures behind a cold front, but this one comes with a severe weather threat.
The Storm Prediction Center says there is a “Slight Risk” for severe storms for our north and eastern counties. Damaging winds and isolated tornadoes will be the primary threat. The cold front will be moving through fast, so heavy rain and flooding are not a concern at this time.
The second half of the weekend is looking FABULOUS with high pressure building in. The will bring back sunny skies and more fall-like temperatures Sunday.