- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
View The Original Article Here
The Army Corps opened the dams at Addicks and Barker reservoirs to prevent more flooding in downtown Houston. But that flooded thousands of homes in nearby neighborhoods.