- Severe Weather Preparedness Week for the Carolinas starts now!
- Q&A with Marya Crigler, chief appraiser, on property tax relief for storm damage
- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
Actress Nicole Kidman and country singer Keith Urban are joining in on the list of celebrities to help firefighters battle the deadly wildfires in Australia.
The couple took to Instagram saying that they will donate $500,000 to the rural fire services.
“Our family’s support, thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the fires all over Australia,” both couples posted to Instagram. “We are donating $500,000 to the Rural Fire Services who are all doing and giving so much right now.”
The celebrity couple, Kidman and Urban are both native to Australians.
On Saturday, American singer Pink also plans to donate $500,000 to battle the Australian wildfires.
The family of the late “Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin also is coming to rescue by rescuing and saving more than 90,000 animals.