- Metallica to donate $250k to West Coast wildfire relief
- Hot, dry conditions stoke devastating California wildfires
- Emerging East Pacific tropical storm to avoid Mexico, Hawaii
- Church members putting faith into action providing relief for Gulf Coast hurricane victims
- Local firefighters heading to assist in California wildfires
The cold front sparking the strong storms will stall over the region, so the threat of showers is going to continue on Sunday, mainly in the afternoon and mostly east and south of Raleigh. Highs tomorrow will once again be way above normal with highs in the low and mid 70s.
Occasional rain is likely on Monday and Tuesday as well, with highs in the 60s. Late in the week another cold front will push through and finally send our temperatures back to normal, which is highs near 50 and lows near 30.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.