- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
AUSTIN, Texas — Editor’s note: The attached video is from another school that raised money to support Australian wildfire relief.
The students raised approximately $1,850 by making and selling handmade arts and crafts featuring Australian animals at its “Australian Relief Marketplace.”
The school said the marketplace was a way to connect the student’s learning of the world and benefit Australia’s bushfire recovery.
Conservation groups estimate that 1.25 billion wild animals have died as a result of the deadly fires ravaging the nation.
Read this story on KVUE to find out how you can help support the victims of Australia’s wildfires.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: