- FORECAST: Scattered downpours, flash flood threat
- Record floods strand 1K people in Death Valley National Park
- Wimberley couple shares what it was like to evacuate amid wildfire
- Messages from Carolina Hurricanes help 11-year-old boy beat cancer
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Waterspout turns into possible tornado
Remains from the severe storms that impacted Tennessee overnight will drift toward North Carolina, but the impact isn’t expected to be life-threatening.
Most of the ABC11 viewing area is under a Category 1 ‘marginal’ risk for severe weather as rain moves in this afternoon. The timing of the worst of the rain will be from 3 to 7 p.m. The biggest threat we’ll face is the strong winds.
At least nine are dead from the storms in Tennessee.
Temperatures should get into the upper 60s. Showers are expected to end from west to east around midnight.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.