- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
Remains from the severe storms that impacted Tennessee overnight will drift toward North Carolina, but the impact isn’t expected to be life-threatening.
Most of the ABC11 viewing area is under a Category 1 ‘marginal’ risk for severe weather as rain moves in this afternoon. The timing of the worst of the rain will be from 3 to 7 p.m. The biggest threat we’ll face is the strong winds.
At least nine are dead from the storms in Tennessee.
Temperatures should get into the upper 60s. Showers are expected to end from west to east around midnight.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.