- Q&A with Marya Crigler, chief appraiser, on property tax relief for storm damage
- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
Remains from the severe storms that impacted Tennessee overnight will drift toward North Carolina, but the impact isn’t expected to be life-threatening.
Most of the ABC11 viewing area is under a Category 1 ‘marginal’ risk for severe weather as rain moves in this afternoon. The timing of the worst of the rain will be from 3 to 7 p.m. The biggest threat we’ll face is the strong winds.
At least nine are dead from the storms in Tennessee.
Temperatures should get into the upper 60s. Showers are expected to end from west to east around midnight.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.