- Biden surveys flood damage in Kentucky, pledges more US help
- Three large wildfires around Central Texas nearly 100% contained
- FORECAST: Scattered downpours, flash flood threat
- Record floods strand 1K people in Death Valley National Park
- Wimberley couple shares what it was like to evacuate amid wildfire
A North Carolina man has been found safe after being in Nashville an hour before the deadly tornados in Nashville.
Police said 27-year-old Benjamin Charles Fitch was walking in Mt. Juliet, a suburb of Nashville, just 1 hour prior to the tornado. According to police, Fitch was found safe in Knoxville.