- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
On Monday’s Houston Matters: We get the latest on the COVID-19 situation in Greater Houston.
Also this hour: An expert from the National Weather Service helps prepare for severe weather events from thunderstorms, to flash flooding, to tornadoes.
Then, an area program combines the pace and volume of speed-dating with the stress of a job interview. What’s not to love?
And Jeff Balke updates us on sports.