- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
The Carolina Hurricanes announced Friday that they were placing 55% of their staff on furlough. The Hurricanes shared plans to “make staff whole” by ensuring that staff who can’t collect unemployment after the furlough period will be compensated fully. All the staff placed on furlough will still receive healthcare benefits.