- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
Fuquay-Varina, N.C. — Four residential units were damaged in a fire that happened Saturday in Fuquay-Varina.
Officials said the fire happened at 611 Tilley St. Fire officials said the units were damaged beyond occupation. The call came in around 5:15 p.m., and crews from Fuquay-Varina Fire and Holly Springs Fire responded, putting out the fire in about 20 minutes.
The Red Cross was assisting the families who were impacted. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.