- 35-acre wildfire reported in Bastrop County off of Old Antioch Road
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 2,000 acres, nearing Highway 50
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 1,500 acres, nearing Highway 50
- 2 homes in Frisco catch on fire during severe weather
- DC-10 airtanker stationed in Austin helps fight wildfires
Fuquay-Varina, N.C. — Four residential units were damaged in a fire that happened Saturday in Fuquay-Varina.
Officials said the fire happened at 611 Tilley St. Fire officials said the units were damaged beyond occupation. The call came in around 5:15 p.m., and crews from Fuquay-Varina Fire and Holly Springs Fire responded, putting out the fire in about 20 minutes.
The Red Cross was assisting the families who were impacted. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.