- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Fuquay-Varina, N.C. — Four residential units were damaged in a fire that happened Saturday in Fuquay-Varina.
Officials said the fire happened at 611 Tilley St. Fire officials said the units were damaged beyond occupation. The call came in around 5:15 p.m., and crews from Fuquay-Varina Fire and Holly Springs Fire responded, putting out the fire in about 20 minutes.
The Red Cross was assisting the families who were impacted. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.