- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
BRUNSWICK COUNTY (WWAY)– Due to the Monday’s severe weather threat, the Brunswick County Schools meal service has been cancelled for the day, including delivery service.
According to a schools spokesman, the Brunswick County Schools meal service plan is scheduled to resume Tuesday.
Stay with WWAY for all the severe weather coverage and to find out if any other services are impacted.