- 35-acre wildfire reported in Bastrop County off of Old Antioch Road
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 2,000 acres, nearing Highway 50
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 1,500 acres, nearing Highway 50
- 2 homes in Frisco catch on fire during severe weather
- DC-10 airtanker stationed in Austin helps fight wildfires
View The Original Article Here
Central North Carolina could wake up to rain Thursday, and by early evening dangerous weather is in the forecast. Most of the area is under a Level 3, or enhanced, risk for severe weather.