- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
View The Original Article Here
Central North Carolina could wake up to rain Thursday, and by early evening dangerous weather is in the forecast. Most of the area is under a Level 3, or enhanced, risk for severe weather.