- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
On Monday’s Houston Matters: Starting today in Harris County, you have to cover your face in public or you could be subject to a fine. It’s the latest move by the county to flatten the COVID-19 curve. But the rule is not without controversy.
Also this hour: We learn about the unique challenges of preparing for hurricane season during a pandemic.
Plus a bug expert from the Houston Museum of Natural Science answers your questions about insects in Greater Houston.
And we discuss the punishment the Red Sox received for their sign-stealing offenses and other developments in sports.