- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
After a few morning showers, Sunday went on to be a mostly clear day, but severe weather is moving into our viewing area as the night progresses.
Severe thunderstorm warnings have been issued for several counties in the WRAL viewing area– including Wake, Orange, Franklin, Durham and Granville among others.
Chapel Hill has suffered significant power outage issues as a result of the severe weather.
Tune into WRAL News on FOX 50 at 10 p.m. for an update from our meteorology team about what the rest of the night and Monday will look like.