- Street flooding, damaging winds possible for Houston area Thursday | Timeline
- TIMELINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- TIMLINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- Pender County wildfire now 65 percent contained, still 1,226 acres
- Today on Texas Standard: How Houston is using nature to combat flooding
Regardless of whether this storm makes landfall or not, we will see heavy rainfall, mainly east of Interstate 95 where a total of 1 to 2 inches of rain may fall by early this afternoon, with higher amounts near the coast.
Rain will taper off this afternoon and evening from south to north with a brief window for dry weather this evening.
Breezy conditions will be found across the Triangle this morning, then winds begin to diminish into this afternoon as Arthur pulls away from the coast.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.